Biyernes, Abril 4, 2014

First Batch of Make Up, Brushes or Tools Haul for Graduation (Artist Studio Brushes, Kinepin False Eye, Kokuryu Summer Cake, Mua Luxe)




Guess what? Our Graduation's moved to the 22nd.. GradWAITING! But there's an advantage to that, well for me.. that means i have the time to save up money for the make up and tools I will be using for Grad.  I am planning to do my own Hair and Make Up.  It can serve as a practice as well and I can do the make up I want for my Grad! <3

Here's the first batch (Second batch will be my purchase from The Primp Pad and the Third well I hope I can buy that Brow gel from Jazzy Collection and LOL's eyeshadow glitter. Makeupholic, Indeed!) of Make up and Tools I'll be using.

Last March, oh time flies! I bought these Artist Studio Brushes from Landmark in Trinoma.  Of course, I have read some reviews about these before buying.  Honestly, even if im a big-spender, I make sure that I'll buy the quality products and my Php 500 should be spent wisely, like, I should have 2 to 3 items out of my 500. Kuripot here. Hahaha.

And out of my 500 I bought 8 items! *does the happy dance*

Here they are!




Angled Face Brush
My Use: Contouring (I'm learning..)
Price: Php 119.75

Stiffling Brush
My Use: Liquid Foundation or BB Creams Application
Price:129.75

Eyeshadow Shading Brush/Concealer Brush
My Use: Concealing
Price: 49.75

Angled Eyeshadow Brush
My Use: Precision for Smokey Eye.
Price: 29.75

Eyebrow Angled Brush
My Use: Eyebrow Products Application/Lower lashline lining
Price: 49.75

Eyeliner/Lipliner brush
My Use: Gel Eyeliner Brush
Price:29.75

I also bought a pair of Kinepin's False Eyelashes but I accidentally pulled the middle part of the lashes and.. you know the next thing that happened. I hope I saved it by putting some glue and attaching the pulled parts. *fingers crossed*



I think this was 39.75 pesos? I forgot :p

It includes a lash glue.  I havent tried it yet but I have my Nichido Lash glue with me if ever this wont work :p


Oh! I am planning to do make ups for friends and their friends who also has friends.. hahaha. (Not funny at all. Boo!) If any of you is interested.. might as well contact me! :D 

So, I asked my good friend Nikki to buy me a set of falsies in 168. ;) Hahaha. These are such a STEAL!!! 10 pairs for Php100. Not bad!


Simple yet pretty packaging!

1O pairs of False Eyelashes!

Here's a closer look!
I want my falsies to be more thick and natural looking!

Next are my MUA LUXE Lip Laquers in Reckless and Funk. These are DUPES for LIME CRIME'S VELVETINES that cost 800-900 excluding the Shipping Fee. This contains more quantity of product than LC's and more affordable so why not right? I want me some matte liquid lipsticks! <3



Wondering why there are 6 of them?
Chic Cosmetics had their promo of free shipping for orders 1000 and up plus 3 MUA Luxe in any shades for 999.  I wanted two, Reckless and Funk.  Dupes for Red Velvet and Pink Velvet.  My friend, Nikki also wanted two lip laquers and we have to find two more who's willing to buy the laquers. I used my Public Relations Skill. HAHAHA. I found two people who also want to buy.. We availed the FREE SF and 2 orders of set of 3 MUA LUXE.  Atlaaast! :) These costed me 333 each only because of the promo but if you'll buy only one shade they sell it for 380 each.

Here's a lip swatch of Reckless. Will be reviewing the two soon once I opened Funk! :)
Highly pigmented! Matte finish!

(Link here!)


I was looking for a good liquid foundation with a full coverage but in an affordable price and did not find anything.  So I opted for Cake Foundations.  I have been eyeing for Fanny Serrano's Two way cake because it has good coverage and that vanilla smell. OOH!!! But its pricey for me! :(  So, I just bought Kokuryu's Summer Cake in Puggy Pink, the lightest shade.  I was going to buy Jade too but it's out of stock.  I heard that it's good for concealing the redness of the skin. Anyways, I guess I have to settle with this.  I hope I wont look like I'm on a Pageant though. HAHAHAHA.


Ingredients and Instructions. Not Paraben-Free like almost of the makeups duh?
Price: 134.00



It's the big size because the regular size is also out of stock.  Wow, guess this product is on demand!


What I dont like about this.. is the strong scent! It reminds me of the pageant and JS days. Hahaha.


I havent tried this yet because I am planning to practice my make up once I have my dress.  And I still dont have my dress! hahaha. Nauna pa yung make up :p That's just me!




Stay tuned for my second batch of haul. lololol. :)))
`Thy!






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento