Miyerkules, Abril 15, 2020

Miss me? Nah.

Helloo! It has been a long while. Got caught up with many things from work and life. But I am trying to rekindle my love for makeups through doing full makeup glams or just playing with makeups and this, updating my blog!


I try to post mini reviews and rave about my fave skincare and makeup products through my IG. But, it’s now in private since someone tried to use my photos for his/her own benefits. It’s scary!! 

Anyways!! please do follow my new ig account! @whatthyloves  I'll be more active there! 😊

Gaah. A lot has happened, and while I am typing this now, I remember how creating blogs helped me to de-stress. I just don't want to push myself to do blog just to say na nag-blog ako. I want to create blogs and looks because I feel like it. And right now, i feel like doing this blog. Hehe. And a mini review after this post. Long over due na yung review, actually. 


Anyways, thank you for reading this blog. And I am sorry (sorry din my blog) for not updating. Haha! I’ll try to be back on track soon! ☺️ 

Oh and, please keep safe and healthy everyone!! 

Prayers and healing for you! 🥰

-Thy




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento