Linggo, Marso 23, 2014

Hooligan Mode! Moonshine Jungle Tour Pre-Party at the Republiq!




(Credits to Ate Jen for this Picture! Meet the Filipina Hooligans!)

Credits to Ate Jen again. Would you believe that this is the first time I met them? :D

I have been fangirl-ing for Bruno Mars since 2010.  Then in 2011 he did his first concert and, unluckily, I didn't get to attend so I promised to myself that the next time he will be here, I'll watch him and his band perform!


(Team Kuya Lester! :P)

Before the concert, Viber Philippines had a contest where you will create a group convo with your co-fellow hooligans and chat about how you really want to be in that Pre-Party to see Bruno Mars at the Republiq. We kinda lose hope because the 21st is getting near, and we haven't been picked yet until... Viber commented on one of the member's screenshot and the next thing you know.. we were all hyperventilating. hahaha.

We even panicked because two of us didn't have a valid ID with us well especially me, I don't have my School Id because we have to surrender it to the University. (Perks of a graduating student? Nah.) Our IDs were either, expired or didn't have our birthdays indicated. Here's the funny part.. I brought my National Library Card and my birth certificate. yes, My freaking birth certificate!! It was embarassing because, hello, that was Republiq, THE Republiq and it was a Club! It's obvious that it was my first time attending a party and being in a Club. HAHAHA. Truth be told! *Hides under the blanket because it was embarassing*



Outside the venue while at queue.


Here are our tags! Thank you so much, Viber Philippines! <3

Viber Photobooth with the Viber Minions! 


With Ate Jen! <3

With Alyssa! <3

We waited for Bruno and didnt care for anything. He came around at 1am and I think he stayed there for an hour or two.  He went to that DJ area (see not really a partygoer. -.- shame) and a sang a little bit of LOOH then went to the VIP Lounge and partied with his two bodyguards..... HAHAHA. joke.  He was so little it was hard to see him and it was dark.


Inside the venue

Party party! 
I just have to!

Hooligans, volt in!

Ryan, Kam, Jimmy and Phil were the only ones who walked around the lounge freely. PHIL AND KAM! OMG! OMG! They were the nicest!! They waved and smiled at us. I was smiling really hard and Phil smiled too and somewhat, mimic me. I dunno of it was just me or all of us smiled like that. LOL. Kam even signed two DW&H albums.  I forgot mine! ://// How could I!!  



After a little while, some of us decided to go home because we still have a concert to attend to tomorrow. <3  When me and my Mom&Tita went home (Yes, they waited for me.  Supportive Family I have, right?! <3) Bruno and the band left the club also.  Uhhhh! I knew it! I should've stayed a little longer!! :( my mom and tita saw Bruno and the band earlier on the escalator when they were on the way to the club! They were ecstatic as they try to tell me the story. Mom tried to take a picture of Bruno but his bodyguard gestured something like "cut it off".  My mom's a swifty and hooligan too. Lol.

Okay, here's a little rant:

I hate how the management is TOO STRICT that Bruno cannot interact with his fans.  I mean, WE ARE FANS! WE ARE HIS HOOLIGANS. We are the ones who support him and his music, how can they do that!  Hooligans have been used to Bruno fooling around and sharing his humor with us but these past few days or months.. I just don't feel like he's Bruno. :/  I understand that it's for his safety whatsoever.  but.. but.. okay. wont say it.. But there's a little advantage with the mngt being strict.  That means no socialite, elite and artists can have a picture with him and with that, I AM HAPPY! <3 Booyah!! :) I still believe that die hard hooligans only deserve that. HAHA. Meanie me.


But Bruno, I am one of the hooligans who's still hoping that one day, you'll do live chats, liquid lavenders videos, share your private jokes and do ask the dragon again. =) 


Here's my MOTN. Make Up of the Night.. :)))



How I did this.. will just blog about it soon!  for now, I am all about fangirling! <3

Concert blog's next! :)

`Thy!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento