Sabado, Marso 22, 2014

Moonshine Jungle Tour in Manila



The Moonshine Jungle Tour in Mall of Asia Arena!!! I think it was supposed to be at 8pm but it started, around 10pm. Before getting at the venue, there was a massive traffic that we have to walk for like, 1 kilometer  just to be at the venue.  Anything for Bruno!

My face though. Hahaha. That's my mom. :)  (while walking to the venue)


I am so excited. My tita is so supportive she took a picture of me while at the queue! <3  Sorry ate kuya nadamay kayo hihi.
 oh yeah yeah! oh yeah yeah! sooo excited!!!


Oh and guys if you watched Kapuso Mo, Jessica Soho.  Some Hooligans were featured there!! And I think, our video while enjoying the concert was also shown there. Good thing, it was dark. Hehehe! :p
Congrats, Lester and Angelie! <3


We bumped to Kean Cipriano, a local artist band/vocalist who also watched the show.


Poreotics was the front act. They were awesome! They kept us entertained while waiting for the show to start.  Check their Instagram!!



So near yet so faaar.




The ever famous MJT Curtain.. that's when you know it will start in a few!! <3



I have my videos uploaded on my youtube account if you guys are in for a dizzy video =)) (www.youtube.com/yhatjuan)

The Hooligans!


PROOF THAT BRUNO IS LITTLE...


HAHAHA :P I still love you though!!


Oh Bruno <3




Bruno Mars Philippines Admins planned this "EL CAPITAN FUEGO" cutouts.  Since, the hooligans are all spread out, Alyssa asked the people behind us and also the other hooligans even us to hold this up every time Bruno will walk to our side.   I think Bruno saw this, because when he was singing JTWTA ( is it jtwya?), he pointed at us and ohh. that precious smilee!!!!  He stood there for a while, I think he was appreciating the cutouts. <3 I ALMOST DIED.


Lester, Alyssa, Me and Ate Jen! Enjoying the show so much!

With Alyssa waiting for the show to start. 

I have a secret to tell, I almost cried when he sang When I was your man and Gorilla (last song/encore).  Because I know it'll end soon.  then, we'll see him again after 1-2 years? :( *Fangirl Problems*


After the concert, i tried to have a picture with the stage as my BG. OKAY FAIL. haha



And we stalked at the back of the venue and wait for the band to leave.  We saw these boxes... UHHH.. We really watched BRUNO LIVE.  It was really not a dream!






We saw Jason (@Staylotek) he waved Hi too! <3 He was cute. hihi.



Unfortunately, we didn't see Bruno or the Band leave.

But the sound-check workers sold us their souvenirs.  Welcome to the Philippines!!! Where you have to pay to get what you want :)) I have bruno mars pick which will inspire me to play the guitar again <3 a baller and a worker's pass. :)))) whaat?! i'm a fangirl!!!


An addition to my collection! :'>



I reaally really enjoyed the show! Now, i dont need to watch youtube videos from other hooligans because I have my own! <3  When they come back, I will surely be there again! <3

Here's me wearing a red plaid shirt similar to what he wore in the lazy song video, a khaki pants and a pair of kicks. :) (Excuse my fattys. hahaha.)


and I just been... junglified. oh yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah yeah! I still have hangover from that until now. :P


`Thy!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento