Martes, Mayo 20, 2014

Funky lips.



That barbie fuchsia pink lipstick? I have that!!




This is MUA LUXE Lip Laquer in Funk. It's a liquid lipstick, dries out as matte.  A dupe for Lime Crime's Pink Velvet. 


I bought this along with my Reckess from Chic cosmetics. here's my review about the MUA LUXE LIP LAQUER IN RECKLESS I've been busy that's why it took me so long to do a review/blog about this one.


I used this for my graduation because we we're scheduled on the AM session and I wouldn't want to wear my Bold Red Lipstick in the daylight! Lol. Plus I have used it last grad Ball. 

I didn't also get to take a photo of my makeup that time so I just did a look that will complement the lipstick. 

It's a smokey plum look. 

I was editing the pictures so that the colors I used would really appear. Nice try, Thy! Lol.



While taking pictures I suddenly rubbed my upper and lower lips and guess what happened next! since it's matte and been dried out. Small particles of the dried products went off. Ugh. Looked like it peeled off. Whyyy! Now I feel like this is like those paints you use for the house hahahaha. But I hope this wont harm my lips in any way! I still love it though. I just need to bring a lip brush to re-application because this sponge applicator is too hard for me to use. (I'm still getting used to that.)
 



I posted a video on IG where i went crazy while taking selfies for the blog. Lol. If you wanna see that check my ig: esirryhat

Here's a closer look for the whole make up.

What I used:
 Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Kokuryu Summer Cake in Puggy Pink
Nyx Concealer Jar in Fair
Ever Bilena blush raisin
Nyx Eyebrow Cake in Taupe
Jazzy collection brow gel in Light brown
LOL white eyeliner pencil
Aube Eyeshadow Pallette
Avon Color Fold Up Pallette
San san gel eyeliner
Prestige's Skin minerals eyeshadow
Epsa false eyelashes
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara
Nichido Eyeliner Pencil in black brown
Elf Baked highlighter
MUA Luxe Lip laquer in Funk


~ Until next post! 
 Thy! =) 


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento