Biyernes, Mayo 9, 2014

Jazzy Collections' Brow Gel in Light Brown.


Jazzy Collections' Brow Gel in Light Brown


Hey! I have been blogging about make up dupes.  This time, its going to be an eyebrow product!

Ever heard of Mac's Brow Gel?  That costs like a thousand or so but I heard that it's a favorite of their customers.  Since I am officially unemployed! I dont have the budget for that brand. though, I have wanted to purchase a lipstick there ever since! hahaha.

Going back, I have raved about this brow gel from jazzy collection! They have the shade I've been looking for my brows! I first saw this at SM Dept Store after buying the Kokuryu. I immediately tried it out and boy, I almost took it home! Hahaha. Nah, Jk!  I promised myself that I will but it ASAP!

And when me and my Mom went to the mall. I asked her to buy it for me.  That was the perfect timing! Hahaha.


Moving on to the review..

Packaging:

It's nicely secured in a little box.  It's good for 12 months/a year.  Ingredients:refer to photo above.

It didnt have a shade name, just this, but on their testers it said that this was the "Light Brown".  Not really, though.



A brow wand applicator!

Im telling you, that's already a lot of product!



How I used it:


Bare face.  Brows are sisters not twins! So dont judge my brows. HAHAHA.


For the purpose of this so so review.

Right eye: Used my Nichido Eyeliner Pencil in Black Brown alone.
Left Eye: Used the Brow Gel alone.

Left eye: Just brow pencil.
Right eye.  Brow gel alone.  I guess I put too much of the product.  It was very pigmented!!

See the difference.  The Brow Gel is crazy pigmented! I loveit! You just have to be light handed when putting it and make sure you're getting only a little amount.
 You can also put a little amount of product first then brush it off with a clean brow wand/brush.


Okay, the earlier pictures are not attractive. HAHAHA. So I erased it all, and then fixed my brows.
This time, I used the pencil for the both brows and then applied the gel/mascara on top.  Much better.


I have a black hair so this chocolate-shade/dark brown shade is right for me, I wont stick for black eyebrow products, it'll make me look like "bakekang" (Filipinos know).



Here's a complete look. I did a full face but not overly done make up just to complement the brows. :) I call this, a Summer-friendly make up!


Since this is a Summer friendly makeup, I tend to put not too much of makeup.
Just the browgel to keep your brows in place.
Light shade eyeshadow (optional)
Curled my eyelashes (Mascara's optional)
Highlighter just to give you a glowing skin once you go outside.
Pink or Peach blush
Peach or Pink lipstick to complement the fresh look.

Products used:
Face:
Fashion 21 Two Way Cake
Ever Bilena Blush in Raisin
Elf Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearl

Eyes/Brows:
Prestige's Skin Loving Minerals Eyeshadow in Copper! (I've been loving this! Thanks, Chesca!)
Nichido Eyepencil in Black Brown
Jazzy Collection's Brow Gel in Light brown

Brushes:
Avon's Powder Blush Brush
Artis Studio Angled Eye brush. (Used for applying highlighter)

PS. I forgot to include my Wet n Wild Just Peachy in the picture!



Until next post! =) 


` Thy!

4 (na) komento:

  1. I've never tried brow gels. But seeing this, i think i will?? haha. #browproblems

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Go try it! I think it's better if you'll buy the lightest shade because this shade is too dark. Haha!

      Burahin
  2. Saan available yung elf moonight pearl and pwede kaya sya for school para mukhang dewey yung face?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Hi! I bought mine sa The Primp Pad/ Online shop for 168 Php. Yes! you csn use it sa school! You can use with a damp brush or you can also a dry one for a more natuiral look. :)

      Burahin