Lunes, Mayo 19, 2014

Human Nature Haul!

Switch to Organics! Never thought I would but i've been planning to eversince i got very fond of beauty products. Next step, Mineral makeups! 

Anyways, I just received my orders from organicsbabymenagerie, she's an online seller on ebay. She also sells various organic products (for any of you who's like me, switching to all natural lol) plus Strip It Products.  I'm so glad i found the store! hahaha.

 I ordered it last Fri or Sat I think and i had to pick it up since she was living near here (somewhere haha) i just saved Php50 for the shipping fee. Haha. #kuripot


These are the Human Nature products I bought.  Human Nature has a wide-range of beauty care from head to toe. Yes! It's also Filipino-Made! I learned about this Brand from a forum i forgot where but I was searching for a good face moisturizer that is chemical free. Check their website: www.humanheartnature.com


These moisturizers were recommended for a few times so I decided to give it a try! If I could remember it correctly that was the time when I was trying out new face products and ended up having a breakout. Boohoo! But that instance made me opt for natural/organic products. I discovered Dickinson's Pore Perfecting Toner from Healthy Options, but that's a different post/review. ;) 



Their hair care products had many good reviews too, so I bought a moisturizing shampoo and a conditioner. ( I just had my haircut, and like most of the girls after haircuts, we promise to take care of our crowning glory.Lol) I chose the lush-vanilla scent. And boooy, it's the smell i have been wanting to for a shampoo/conditioner! Did i mentioned that these are also, chemical free?! 

First Impressions!

Human Nature Day & Night Moisturizer
Claims
Day Moisturizer


Night Moisturizer


My thoughts: It smells like a regular lotion no pungent smell. It's not sticky. The pump and cap is very hygienic. It comes with a 50ml and 100ml.  I havent tried it on the face though. I'll have to get back on you for that. ;) I dont like that this doesnt have SPF seems i'll have to rely on my make up to do that sunscreen blockings. And, i think spf requires chemicals. :-?

Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner
Claims:
Shampoo


Conditioner: 


My thoughts: THE SCENT IS HEAVEN. i hope it'll stay for a long time on my hair since I havent used it. Lolol. Comes in with little bottles for you to try out. Packaging is like a basic shampoo and conditioner. Chemical free. With its effect, like with the moisturizers, I have to get back on you for that. ;) 

That's it for my haul and first impression on my Human Nature Products! I will try to do a review, or update this once I get to use them. :D

I miss posting here it feels like my brain and vocab's refresh. Hahahahaha. 

Until next post!


~Thy! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento