Huwebes, Abril 17, 2014

Kokuryu Summer Cake in Puggy Pink!





I was hesitant to try this summer cake before because of its smell that reminds me of the HS Days pageants and promenades. Hahaha.

I used this cake for a test look for my Grad Ball.  At first, It was very pinkish but once I put more product and blend it to my skin, it matches my skin tone.


 Here's the finish look!

This is just a test look but at the grad ball night I used the half false eyelashes and mua luxe lip lacquer in reckless. Refer to the last photo! =)

Just to be safe I set it with my Maybelline Pressed Powder in shade Natural.  It lasted for the whole night!  I didnt even need to retouch but the strong vanilla-ish scent stayed. :(

I used my Avon Color Fold Up Pallette (Da's gift to me! <3)




A closer look.  Spare my ungroomed brows.

 the false eyelashes I bought last time.. I cut it by half because I didnt wanna over-do my makeup.

I also used my ELF Baked Highlighter and Mist/Setting Spray (Oh, I think it really helped for the longevity of the cake foundation and my whole makeup!) I've been loving the highlighter!  It really gives you a glowing skin! I got it from The Primp Pad!



Yes My Second Batch of my Make Up Haul!
One for me and one for Nikki! Another Make Up Lover!

Here's a make up of THAT night. Lol.


Face:
Maybelline's Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Kokuryu Summer Cake in Puggy Pink
Nyx Blush in Taupe
Ever Bilena's Blush in Raisin
ELF Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearl

Eyes:
ELF Eyelid Primer
NYX Eyebrow Cake in Taupe
Avon Color Fold Up Palette Eyeshadows
Maybelline's Falsies Mascara
San-San Gel Eyeliner in Black
Epsa False Eyelashes

Lips:
MUA LUXE in Reckless
(Review here)

Hair by jotheeful! =P



2 komento:

  1. I love the finish look! The summer cake blended well with your skin. :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. thanks! :') i was hesitant at first because it looks to pinky! hehe. :D

      Burahin