Huwebes, Abril 17, 2014

The Perfect Red. (MUA Luxe London Lip Lacquer in InReckless Review)



This MUA Luxe Lip Lacquer in Reckless is the Perfect Red! I got this from my first batch of make up haul. (Link here!)


 The packaging is so cute.  So classy!


Ingredients and what it claims.
Good for a year too!

Oops! Sorry for not bothering to clean the applicator. :)))
I find it hard to apply the product with that.


With just one swipe!  Very much pigmented!

I have been looking for a matte red lipstick! Lime Crime has them but it's expensive.  So, I bought its dupe! (As what some of the users claim. I cannot prove that since I don't own any Velvetines.) But, I so looove this! <3

I have read in some reviews that it's not easily remove and kiss proof. But based on my experience..

It's kiss-proof yes.. if you use the product alone and you didn't put any lip gloss or lip balm after applying it.

i looked funny. hahaha.

tahdah. kiss proof it is.

It's not "not transferable" or "not easily remove".  I used this on our Grad Ball last time.  I had to sip some drinks directly from the glass or straws.  It left some products on the straw and glass though, it was not completely erased afterwards.

Err, it was hard to apply!
I had a heavy meal too and that, erased all of the product so I have to re-apply.  I hate how it's not that convenient to apply especially when you dont have your lip liner brush with you.  So, I had to use my finger. lol very hygienic right.

Why am I complaining?! I got it for almost half the price of the velvetines! It's quality/pigmentation is really good! And Both of them are drying on the lips! Lol.


It's one of my Favorite Lipstick and Lip Products! Coming from a Lipstick Hoarder, you should believe it!!  Wait for my review on the shade Funk and that is a dupe for the LC's Pink Velvet! ;)

Buh Bye! Love Love Love the Mua luxe lip laqcuer! That was a long name though!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento