Linggo, Pebrero 23, 2014

All these little things that make me happy...


Earlier these came along with some foods from my tita and tito.  Since, they can’t come home for Christmas.
Lets start with..
the mini Aube Eyeshadow pallette. It was used once, but since my Tita doesn’t put too much makeup, she gave it to me. :D
image
.  
I noticed that in Japan, they have this plastic on top of the eye shadows for how and what part of the eye should it be used.  For this one, it came with two applicators and the other one has brush, which is good for blending, I guess. :D
image
 
What do you think of the shade? It’s good for a daytime/neutral look, right?  I think for the nighttime, i’ll just get more of that dark shade. ;)


The other one, is an eyeliner but I use it for my brows sometimes.  I didn’t know it was Shisheido beforeee!  Shisheido’s known in the Phils.now! :) and I guess, they have changed the packaging.. 
image
Err, I dont know what’s the integrate gracy.  Is it a shade? or a brand? I really dont know. Hahaha. 
image
No, it’s not a gray or white eyeliner.  because it’s unused, it has that grayish color, but when I swatched it for a couple of times,  I saw that the brown color was coming out.  COOL! :D 
image


That’s it! :)  These little things, make me happy.  Even I dont use them always.  Its a great feeling collecting them. LOL. :D


Oh, Im planning to try out some japanese cosmetics from DAISO.  until then, Ill be saving up first for Bruno Mars’ Concert! YEEEEEEHEEEY, :D

` Thy!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento