Linggo, Pebrero 23, 2014

Certified Make-up Hoarder Me x February Haul x First Time Winner

First Time Winner
image
I am more of a Lipstick kind of girl.  I own lipsticks more than I own eyeshadow pallettes and face makeups.  I dont know why, but maybe because they are more attractive and affordable.  I will be showing you my February Mini Haul! :)
image
Last January 18, (yes I still remember the date because it’s my firstime pre-ordering lipsticks) I pre-ordered (redundant much?!) Wet N Wild Megalast Lipsticks for me and for my friends and I received it last Thursday! 02/20/14.
image
.  
image
 I have been in the search of that perfect peachy pink lipstick that Heart Evangelista wore in her Teleserye “The Legacy”.  Wow, I am amazed with my memory ! :p  So i started searching for it, then i found the just peachy shade of the line then searched for a good online shop that sells it on a reasonable price. and by reasonable i mean, affordable!  In the US, it cos for a dollar or two and I wont buy it here with a 50% or more mark up, no, that is not ME! :P
I came across these trusted online stores that sell it for less than 150! Wew! 
  • theprimppad.com which sells it for 148!
  • nyxwholesaleph.comsells it for 115. YES, you read it right! the downside is, it is for pre-order, so you have to wait for A MONTH to receive your order.  But for me, that is fine since first, I am on the “tipidity”mode and I dont really need to use the lippies immediately.
Thank you, nyxwholesaleph! I’ll surely be back to buy more! <3
I have tried and bought in these online stores. They are LEGIT, TRUSTED, VALID, what else? lol.  
The shades that I bought for me are:
Just Peachy, 2 Ravin Raisin (The other one is for Aleli Jean! <3 ) and Pinkerbelle.  I will be posting the shades swatches nextime I blog.
image

My friends bought Cherry Bomb and red velvet.  I’ll try to ask them to take a picture of them wearing the lippies. lol :)) 
Second, Essence Lip Liner in In the Nude.  I have read somewhere that a lipliner is a must in your beauty kit.  It helps in outlining your natural lips and also helps your lipstick last longer.  It costed me for only Php79! :) 
image
  My Elf Cream Eyeliner has dried out for awhile now and I revived it by putting baby oil but because of that it made it smudgy and not water proof.  As usual, before buying a product, I searched for reviews about good gel eyeliners with reasonable price again. lol.  San-San’s gel eyeliner was recommended by most bloggers so i gave it a try.  I tried it and i am satisfied that it didn’t smudged!  We really have good makeups in the country! <3  
So goodbye, Elf that i bought for like almost 300 and lasted for like 3 months only and hello san san! :)  Eversince, it dried out, that is when I started buying my make ups online! :p Don’t let the mall prices fool you! :p but ofcourse, make sure the online shop you are buying is legit! okay? okay.
image
Then, I also bought a hand cream. It’s not really just for the hands.  I bought this to try out because my hands are dry. Truth be told.  and I just thought that I should start taking care of my hands, since I may be shaking many hands in the very near future! ;) Hopefully! 
image
Oh, and I won a contest on IG featuring PAC Philippines and Ms.Say Tioco! I just posted a photo inspired by one of Say’s make up tutorials.  The prizes are a Lip Color Palette Sample and a Make over Gift Cheque worth 1,500! I haven’t received them yet and I am excited!  PAC is medium-high end cosmetic and that will be my very first time to have that kind of line. :”“”> 
I am in a happy mood right now and that’s because of this ice cream. lol. cheers! till next blog! <3
image
Follow me on IG/twitter: esirryhat

`Thy!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento