Linggo, Pebrero 23, 2014

Get Ready with me! (School/ Natural/No makeup, Make-up look, Routine!)


image
Hey y’all! I tried to film a tutorial using my phone for a make-up tutorial.  I didnt like how it went and I think I am not ready for make up tutorials videos so, i just took screenshots from it. Hahaha! :p
Ever since I broke out from all the facial creams and maybe, heavy makeups.  I tried to minimize the number of cosmetics I use for everyday or school.  So, this look is just to freshen up and not to look so pale while doing what I love, obviously that is putting some make ups. LOL. 
Bare face! Boo!!!
image
I already moisturized and primed my face with iWhite Aqua Moisturizer something then Maybelline’s Baby Skin Pore Eraser.
Next is to conceal my imperfections. :( Wuhuhu. Zits just healed and left me with scars. I used Nyx’s Jar Concealer, I bought from digitaltraincase.com with Avon’s concealer brush then blended it using my ring finger.
image
(LOL.)
image
image
Set the concealer with a powder foundation.  Here, I used my Fashion 21 Two Way cake with Tea Tree Oil using my Elf’s Studio Powder Brush.
image
For the Brows, I used my NYX’s eyebrow cake in Taupe.  I used the dark shade since I’m going for a natural look.  I sprayed a little bit of water on the brush.  I first outlined my brows then used the spoolie that came with the eyebrow cake. 
image
image
image
image
Eyelash!  Curled my eyelashes then I coated it with my Maybelline Falsies Mascara. It brightens the eyes, for sure. :D  
image
image
Blush!  I used Ever Bilena’s Blush in Raisin. I dont know how to explain this shade it’s a reddish orangey blush. Perfect for the natural look!  Applied not a lot of it, I like my blushes to look like my cheeks were just pinched. :p
Blurred my face. HAHAHHA.
image
image


Then for the lips, I primed my lips with a petroleum jelly and sometimes, I use my Maybelline Lip Balm. Then, applied Sophie’s Lipstick in Mango Peach.
image
Tuhdah! :))))))
image


No make up, make-up look for School, well for me. =))
`Thy!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento