Linggo, Pebrero 23, 2014

Maybelline Crazy Sale Alert and BB Cream Free Samples! (Last Holidays Post)

Maybelline Crazy Sale Alert and BB Cream Free Samples! (Last Holidays Post)
Maybelline Crazy Sale Alert & Free BB Cream Samples!
Yesterday, The samples came and i was not expecting it because I think I didnt receive any confirmation message after registering. I have been using their bb cream for normal /dry skin for a while now. It’s actually my first bb cream! Hihi. i wanna try the other shade but I got the same shade i have. Anyhow, thank you Maybelline!
Then, I read in their fb page (maybelline philippines) that they will be having a crazy sale up to 50% off! I wanna try out their rocket mascara and nude lippies too! But, I got myself what i needed most. And that is, a face powder! :)) This Shine Free pressed powder originally costs Php 199 to 159! Less 10%! :)) Their mascaras were 30% off!
I really trust Maybelline since i started using make ups. Hihi. :) their products claim to be as “non comedogenic”. I’ts a plus! Their mascaras are good too! Talk about being awarded by Watsons! ;)

so, yeah! Til next post! :))))

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento