Linggo, Pebrero 23, 2014

Avon Color Fold Up Pallette: Reviews & Swatches!


image
I got this from Da! <3  It an early Christmas gift from him, I guess? Yes, he’s a HIM.  lol. anyways! I saw this first from Avon’s facebook page.  It did caught my eye since I’m in search for a good eyeshadow pallette.  Maybe Da pitied me last time when he saw me using and being envy with my classmate’s Sephora eyeshadow pallette. :p

I havent used this though. Since I have no time for doing my full make up JUST FOR school. But with the various eyeshadows, blushes and lipglosses I guess I can come up with a decent look soon. <3


*If you guys are wondering why my pictures has watermarks, because I used to have my blog on Tumblr. In that link. ;) *


Here’s the packaging:
image

What it looks like before opening. * It has this white cover but I just removed it.* See those violet bubbles? Cute right? Very elegant!
image
image

It’s super cute too!

Here’s a whole look for this:
It contains, a mirror  18 lip glosses (oh no lipsticks?) 3 blushes and 18 eyeshadows!
image

Hey there! Closer look for the mirror and lipglosses:
image


Blushes and Eyeshadows!
image


SWATCHING TIME! :D

Swatches for the eyeshadows!
1st row:
image


2nd row:
image


3rd row:
image
Verdict:

(Wow, I sound like a professional blogger. Lol.)

It’s pigmented! :D  The colors can be used from daytime look to a night time one. :D

I think all of them are shimmery though, no matte eyeshadows but it’s okay! I loved the colors! :D

No strong smell :D


For the lasting power, I cant really say since I haven;t used this.  But for me,  eyeshadows will really last with eyelid primers!

PS.
I really hope our Local cosmetic brands here in the Philippines can really come up with a good eyeshadow pallette.  Eyeshadows only.  Hihi.
That ends my post! <3

`Thy!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento