Linggo, Pebrero 23, 2014

From dream brows to nightmare.

From dream brows to nightmare.
image
(Please excuse my eye bags and imperfections.  They wont leave me.) 
Girls , lets admit it. Some of us, want that dream full brows at one point. Or you can be just like me, obssessed with perfect brows! That naturally looking with a nice arch and perfectly frame your face eyebrows.
I sufferred those overly done brows times just to achieve that great brows made by these great MUAs i follow. Hahaha. Like this one:
It may seem so perfect but it was too thick.
image
Last, November (i guess) i was tired of plucking and shaving my brows. I was also scared that I might ruin my already ruined brows. Well, thanks to whoever did my makeup in my JS Prom. The first time I had the thin brows and it was a trend at that time! Lol. So, me and my bestfriend (Kristinay) decided to have our brows threaded. That was my first time. I was excited and scared that i even research for do’s and dont’s. it was done at Laybare. The threader (lol i dont know what to call her, basta yun nag-thread sakin. :p ) told me that she was only gonna get it clean and will not try to reshape it because i have a baby face. (Yeeeh :”>) It hurt! But bearable. After 4 hours or so, i washed my face because its in my night routine then the next day, i breakout. :( Lesson learned: dont wash the threaded part for like 24 hrs. :/ It came to the point when i didnt even want to be threaded again.
Here is my post-thread picture on my first time:
image
Notice how thick and nicely groomed they were? :( I miss you already. LOL
I got so busy in School that I have no time to get my brows groomed again and convinced myself that I should be threaded again…
And guess what? I did it. With my mom but not in Laybare. Mom was lazy and I was too. So I tried this Spa Salon near our house….. Tadaaah!
D I S A P P O I N T E D R E G R E T F U L
Thinner brows. Now I cant really go out without doing my brows! :////// like really?! I told him/her that i had threaded before so I expect that she was just gonna groom them. Ughhh. I didnt give any tip lol. (Post Thread picture scroll up the, it’s first picture! )
This picture was my last picture with a messy but not thin brows :( 
image

So girls, please be contented. And go to a TRUSTED salon. Because SOMETIMES the higher the price, the higher the quality of service you can get. ;) ( take note: sometimes)
Now, i will try to regrow them again. Sucks. It’ll took a long time though. But ATLEAST, i get to re create the perfect full brows i watch on youtube. Some MUAs or gurus really have thin brows. Looks can be deceiving ;)

With that, ending this post with a..

SIGH.
Skin’s bad. Brow’s bad. Heart’s bad. (Naah jk!) Oh gee. I need vacation. Lol.
~Thy
(Got no one to rant to. thanks, tumblr!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento