Linggo, Pebrero 23, 2014

My first MAKE UP gig. (Lakas maka-professional MUA)

Before anything else, I am now telling you i am not a professional/expert Make Up Artist.  I do this because I love doing it.  It somehow relases my stress from School and etc.  I do not claim that I am a MUA.  A frustrated MUA, YES.  A BIG YES. =)


It’s ironic, how I would tell some of my friends before, that I would never wear makeups to school.  But here I am now, I cant leave the house without a full brows and foundation.  I am sometimes proud that I dont wear lipsticks everyday, thanks to Maybelline’s Lipbalm. That Glow baby lips. ;) Anyways..


My friends/blockmates joined the “The Runway Show” and “CTHTIM Icon” in celebrating the founding anniversary of our College.
College of Tourism Hotel Travel Industry Management! whooo. So for their photoshoot, I did Alex’s, Joanna’s and Christine’s makeup.  SInce it’s a photoshoot and it needs to emphasize their eyes and makeups and that’s the only one I know how to do,  I did the smokey eyes on them.  HAHA.  :D 
I wanna thank them for trusting me! (No choice na din) Free training/practice na rin. hihi.  :D Thanks also to Armi for her Sephora eyeshadow pallette. <3 *envy*  Aleli (ajeaneb.tumblr.com)
 for her blushes!

I hope I can do this again!  It was fun! <3  Oh and I will surely invest for a good BRUSHES and pallettes! but for now, Ill be saving up for Bruno Mars’ concert. woop woop! 
Here are some pictures while and after :) 
She’s Alex.  Our rep for CTHTIM Icon.  I swear, she’s a beauty with a brain! 
image
Im so busy. F na F ko. =)
image
I really like the shots.  It made me look like I know what I am doing. HAHAHA. =)) Oh oh! See the eyeshadow pallette behind me? I want it so bad. 
image

Look how pretty she is, that’s why the makeup really looked good. :D 
image
And here’s Christine for the Runway Show.  Our Megan Yan! =P
She doesnt have lipstick though. :D
image
And Lastly, with Joanna. 
image
I didnt really do their whole make up.  A blockmate helped me in contouring Alex and Joanna’s face.  :D
Brushes I used are Avon’s Travel Brushes in a pouch and ELF’s eye brushes I bought from The Primp Pad for only PHP 68! 
Eyeshadows: Sephora’s Eyeshadow Pallette in Smokey. Elf’s Eyelid Primer, Elf’s Dual Lash Mascara, Nyx’s Blushes, Elf’s Contouring Powder, Maybelline Pore Eraser and Shine Free Powder. 

Of course, this blog wouldnt exist without me.  HAHAHA. Hi there! :D

 
image

So, there.  I will never forget this experience! :D 
`Thy!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento