Linggo, Pebrero 23, 2014

Getting ready for school!


image
While getting ready.  It’s going to be more messy.
image
Wait for itt…. Cheneeen! :P After. Lol.
image
I bought a Sophie Kluge Moisture Lipstick in Candy Peach.  I was disappointed.  Well, ever heard of Expectations Vs. Reality.  YEP. 
So instead of throwing my 120 away. Oh i mean the lipstick.  I did what my friends hey ajeaneb.tumblr.com and Nikki advised, which is putting on concealer on the lips to lighten it and for the color to appear.  At first, I was hesitant.  Like, Hello! Concealer is for scars or pimples, under eyes and I’m not really comfortable putting makeup on my lips except for lip products of course. 
It was okaaay and I cannot wait for my Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick in Just Peachy! :)  I pre-ordered on nyxwholesaleph.com
image
Seems like I was so early to go to School so I have time to practice the winged eyeliner.  I used my Elf Cream eyeliner which already dried up and just saved it through putting baby oil which made it a lot worse. It’s now easily smudged and not waterproof.  I have to buy a new one but I guess I have to go back to using the liquid eyeliner. lol.


(Well sorry for my brows.  I am trying to let them grow because I’m planning to get them threaded again.;)
image
image
I don’t usually put eyeliner for my everyday make up to school.  Too lazy and tired to remove them when I get home.  Sometimes, its just brows, clear or black mascara, foundation/bb cream, blush (applied once for the whole day na yun.) and lipstick. It’s either Sophie’s Russian Red, This or my Ever Bilena Off-Beat Pink or my Maybelline Baby Lips Glow something. HAHAHA.  It depends on how we are going to be HAGGARD on that day. hahaha. 

and with that, I am ending this post with my picture.  V-A-I-N! <3
image
`Thy!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento