Linggo, Pebrero 23, 2014

Atlast! Avon Color Fold Up Pallette!


Do you ever feel like copying one of those great eye makeup and ended.. so different.  so you just kept going and added up some of your signature look…. and pose? lol.  
image


This look was supposedly a plum and pink not so smokey.. I dont know what happened.  LOL.  Was it too blended? Uhh. Or its the eyeshadows fault?  Thats why im on the search for a good eyeshadow pallette. 

So okay, a little tutorial for you guys plus the products I used. (Images overload right here!)
image
image
image




How I did it.. (no pictures/videos though.)

1. Primed my face with Maybelline Pore Eraser.
2.  Applied Ever Bilena’s Advance Shine Free Liquid Foundation. (Not really a Shine Free Liquid Foundation though, My Aunt just gave it to me to try out.)
3.  So since, the liquid foundation is a No No.  I set it with Fashion 21 Two way cake with tea tree oil in the shade of Natural with Elf’s Studio Flat Top Brush from the primp pad! :D
4.  I did my eyes first since I know that the pallettes are very shimmery, it will fall out all over my face. 
  • Pat on some elf eyelid primer. Blend it.
  • Put that shimmery pink all ove the lid. (Nichido flat eyeshadow brush)
  • That light brown shimmery eyeshadow for the crease just to define it. (Elf’s Eye precision brush)
  • Then that plum/dark violet on the outer V of your eyes. (Marionnaud Flat angled Brush)
  • Then, blend to soften the edges. (Elf’s Blending Brush)
  • Put on some of the pink in the middle of the lid to have that transition. Then blend it again with plum.
  • line your eyes (Elf’s Cream Eyeliner)
  • Put some mascara (Elf)
5.  Do your brows. (Follow where your brows are. ;) ) Put some concealer below your brows to highlight your browbone. (Nyx Eyebrow Cake in Taupe,  Avon’s angled brow brush)
6.  Contour your face. Yes, do the fishy face! I dont know if the Nyx Blush in Taupe worked on my face. lolol. (Avon’s Powder/Blush Brush)
7. Blush!
8. Powdered my face with my f21 two way cake just to cover those imperfections. HIHI. 
9.  Oh I used the lipglosses in the pallette, but I think, Its not that pigmented.  I used the peach one right there and the dark brown to line my lips.  And i dont have that nude lippies yet,  So I used my Sophie’s Mango Peach lippy?

So there you go! :D

Inarte mode on! :D
image

image
image
Till Next post! 

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! <3


`iThy!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento